Admin / Marketing Assistant
We're looking for an all-round brilliant Admin/Marketing Assistant to join our lively Norwich team.
We’re a bunch of brilliant individuals. We’re also one of the largest independent agencies in the East of England with an established presence in London. Nearly 50 specialists offer our regional, national and international clients a full range of communications services and advice on building brands and creating clever, imaginative and hard-working marketing campaigns to deliver results both on and offline.
We now need an assistant to join the team and whose main role will be to organise, supervise and implement administrative activities that ensure the smooth running of our busy agency head office in central Norwich (just a short walk from the train station). They will also be responsible for supporting the client services team with marketing support, making sure that campaigns run to time and processes are followed.
The successful candidate will be the main first point of contact with clients and suppliers; be responsible for scheduling meetings and travel arrangements, answering calls and emails; implementing processes to ensure the efficient running of the business and importantly our office and making it a great place to work in for the 50 employees located in 12 Thorpe Road.
We’re looking for someone who has an interest in marketing and wants to get into this exciting sector. We want a dynamic and creative person who will understand responsibility and commitment, someone who wants to genuinely own the role and help drive our company forwards.
In return we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday per year, a great atmosphere to work in and the opportunity to develop the job and ensure that OneAgency staff work in an inspiring building that operates efficiently and encourages great work.
Responsibilities will include:
- To be front of house 5 days per week;
- Answering and forwarding phone calls, taking and passing on messages accurately to those working in the office as well as our hybrid workers;
- Assisting our client services team with research, administrative support, and processes to ensure an efficient service for clients. This will include processes that require good attention to detail and an organised mind;
- Keeping our cool and quirky building tidy and organised as well as arranging for any necessary maintenance and repairs. Having an eye for random vintage interior finds will also be helpful!
- Meeting and greeting clients;
- Arranging refreshments/lunches for meetings as well as weekly shopping for staff treats;
- Managing the cleaners’ responsibilities and instructing and overseeing any specific requirements including adequate supplies are available;
- Updating and regular reviewing of health and safety policies;
- Managing and procuring office stationery, supplies and equipment;
- Recording office expenditure for stationery, equipment, maintenance; and
- Most importantly, keeping the coffee machine well stocked and helping organise our regular staff parties!
All of this calls for a proactive approach to the job and looking at ways to organise things better. It’s a fabulous opportunity for someone who wants to work in a creative, fun, and inspiring environment, someone with a keen interest in marketing and wanting to learn more. This is not a boring office devoid of personality.
- Good organisational skills and proven ability to prioritise busy administration processes;
- Having high attention to detail and accuracy;
- An interest in marketing disciplines;
- Ability to work as part of a team, and alone when required;
- Excellent IT skills, including Word, and Excel;
- An ability to bring energy and enthusiasm to any situation and always act with honesty and integrity;
- A “can-do” attitude, with the desire to learn new skills and take on new challenges, shows initiative; and
- A smart, professional appearance.
Please apply enclosing a CV and covering letter, your salary expectations and why you believe you are the person for the job.
We employ some of the smartest people in the business, so if you want to be part of our team we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Don’t forget to connect with us on LinkedIn.
Or simply send us your CV and covering letter by clicking the button below.