Digital Marketing Account Manager
We're looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and dynamic marketer to join our lively Digital Marketing team.
Are you an experienced, Digital Marketing Account Manager looking to take the next step?
We’re looking for a passionate and driven Digital Marketing Manager to join our lively Digital Marketing team, due to a sustained period of growth and new account wins.
We are looking for someone with experience managing multiple digital accounts, with a particular focus / specialism in SEO, PPC and paid social media management. You will play a key role in the fast-growing digital marketing team here at OneAgency, working across a varied range of B2B and B2C clients.
It is critical that you have a solid understanding of the digital landscape, ideally gained through hands-on experience of managing client accounts and projects within a digital agency environment or similar. You will manage many of our clients’ paid search and paid social media campaigns, as well as having a focus on SEO and web analytics. Knowledge, both theoretical and practical, on display advertising, and e-shot campaigns is desirable.
In return we offer a fantastic atmosphere to work in, competitive salary, 25 days holiday per year, hybrid working, regular agency socials, wellbeing programme and the opportunity to develop through ongoing training.
- Demonstrable account management experience (2+ years)
- Proven PPC experience – managing accounts within Google Ads in particular
- Proven paid social media experience – managing campaigns across a variety of platforms.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Proven SEO experience – organic and technical SEO
- Understanding of technical SEO – best site practices, site speed, mark-up of websites
- Strong understanding and experience of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience working with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Ads
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong data skills
- Management of digital marketing retainers and client accounts
- Working with and assisting development of account executive
- Develop and implement effective paid search strategies
- Launch, manage and optimise PPC campaigns
- Track, report and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing – from build of a website to an already established site
- Monitor and resolve technical issues, using our development team where required, obtained from Search Console and other tools (redirects, 404 pages, site speed etc)
- Implement and manage client accounts in HubSpot
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Employ user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimisation methods to turn visitors into more active users and to help improve website performance
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
If you think you’d be a good fit for the position, please apply enclosing your CV and covering letter.
In the meantime, if you’ve got any questions about the role or the agency itself, get in touch!
We employ some of the smartest people in the business, so if you want to be part of our team we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Don’t forget to connect with us on LinkedIn.
Or simply send us your CV and covering letter by clicking the button below.