Digital Marketing Manager
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to lead client accounts in our fast-growing department.
You will be responsible for managing all digital marketing activities, such as SEO, content strategy and keyword strategy, to increase organic traffic through search engines. You will also be capable of managing all Google Ads campaigns and also Eshot campaigns as well as having a solid understanding of Social Media marketing.
- Manage account team within digital marketing dept.
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Create paid media advertising strategies
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
- Research and analyse competitor advertising strategies and websites
- Develop and implement client content strategy with in-house content team.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices.
- Employ user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimisation methods to turn visitors into more active users and to help improve website performance; Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Manage organic social media channels and assist on strategy
- Understanding /experience of working within a marketing agency.
- Proven SEO experience
- Experience with Google Ads
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Experience / understanding of A/B and multivariate testing experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Ability to manage and develop team members.
Application closing date: 8th July 2022