Front-End Web Developer
We are looking for an experienced Web Developer to join our award-winning, dynamic Norwich team.
The successful candidate will be someone with a keen eye for detail, a proven track record and a love for coding. This forward-thinking, problem-solving team player will be able to work well under pressure and to deadlines to develop beautiful and functional websites to be proud of.
The role will be a hybrid position, with a balance of home working and Norwich office working.
- Web development experience in a commercial environment
- Good demonstrable WordPress skills
- CSS (SASS/LESS)
- Able to create markup from PSD/design
- Team player (yes, this is required!)
- Proficient on Git, with good understanding on branching and merging branches
- Good understanding of OOP
- Experience working with MVC architecture
- Commercial experience working with revision control (Git)
- Good problem solving skills
- Good PHP skills (beyond WordPress)
- Understanding LAMP stack
- Experience on other PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony
- Basic knowledge of Linux commands
- Experience with template engines (preferably Blade or twig, but other template engine experience welcomed)
- To develop and code client websites as part of an experienced web development team
- To assist with data analysis and processing
- To troubleshoot and identify areas for development enhancement on client projects
- To collaborate with Back-End Developers, creatives and Digital Project Managers to establish objectives and create robust and functional solutions
- To help develop ideas for new applications, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends
Please email email@example.com with CV, salary expectations and full contact details, outlining your suitability for the role.
If you don’t meet the required skills list in full, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’re proud to have a culture that supports on-going professional growth, so if you feel that you would be a good fit, we’d love to chat.